Hi All,

Fairly new to Netlogo. We have a good sized model and would like to create
a procedure call graph, i.e., for each procedure, identify what procedures
it calls, and so forth. I've found a post on reflection and can get the
procedures (as well as globals, turtles, breeds), so about to explore
further, but wondered if this wasn't already available.

thank you
steve upton