Hello Developers and Netlogo Freaks,
as u read out of the title i have an issue using the* Controlling API* for
my webproject. By using Apache *Tomcat* as webcontainer to embed my netlogo
model i have investigated a serious problem by closing the model

I have implemented the model control like this:
Link to the Controlling API implementation
<https://github.com/NetLogo/NetLogo/wiki/Controlling-API>

The model can be opened as assmued but closing the model with an klick of
the X Button caused to close the whole tomcat server by creating lot of
errors.

*Catalina*
*The web application [/Quattropole] appears to have started a thread named
[AWT-EventQueue-0] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create
a memory leak [...]*

Something is going wrong by closing the AWT-Event given by the Controlling
API java.awt.EventQueue.invokeAndWait() -Method in the Link before.

I would be more than glad if some of u have any kind of idea or help.
Mfg Lukas