Hi all - sorry for spamming here. I 'downversioned' my model to NetLogo
6.0.4 and now those two lines of the code run - yay!
Now I'm stuck with a NameError: name 'netlogo' is not defined, when
executing results = pd.DataFrame(lview.map_sync(simulation, param_values)).
I will try to work on that over the weekend, but in case anyone has a
suggestion, I'd love to hear it :)

Thanks and all the best,
Marius