Hello-

This group is for people developing NetLogo; your question is appropriate
for the NetLogo Users group instead.

Without seeing your code it is impossible to know what the problem is, but
one common problem is code that writes output files or reads input files:
BehaviorSpace causes several copies of your model to execute at once, so
you get a runtime error if one copy tries to use a file that another copy
has open. See Ch. 8 of Railsback & Grimm
<http://www.railsback-grimm-abm-book.com/> about this and solutions. Look
for anything else that could go wrong if more than one copy of the model is
running.

Steve R.