The version of apache-log4j that comes with Netlogo is old.  It doesn't
pass our security checks at work.  Can I just substitute a newer jar file?
If so, which one?  Version 2.17.2 of the log4j files has 76 different
versions in the zip download.  Is log4j-1.2-api-2.17.2.jar the correct one
to use?  Or log4j-api-2.17.2.jar?  Or something else?  Can this just be
dropped into the Netlogo directory to replace 1.2.17, which dates to 2012?
Or is it more complicated than that?