From: netlogo-devel@googlegroups.com <netlogo-devel@googlegroups.com> on behalf
of Rudolph Johnson <rudolph.johnso...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, September 9, 2022 2:39 PM
To: netlogo-devel <netlogo-devel@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [netlogo-devel] Controlling API example program

Can anyone show an example of a Controlling API program that controls a Netlogo
model?

netlogo-devel+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:netlogo-devel+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/netlogo-devel/9f999161-8946-4f1b-b5fb-f65f698f556en%40googlegroups.com<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/netlogo-devel/9f999161-8946-4f1b-b5fb-f65f698f556en*40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer__;JQ!!Dq0X2DkFhyF93HkjWTBQKhk!VaNXGPVdSwQSlD9oGWSm-toAtdkTL-oXBAqCfCBm9BRPyg5ChOPki-DkTVyXeulntruAmOgf1yPWQOgX8appZ1qgDH3SCXt5MZKc$>.