From: netlogo-devel@googlegroups.com <netlogo-devel@googlegroups.com> on behalf
of Doug Rocks-Macqueen <drocksmacqu...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2022 9:04 AM
To: netlogo-devel <netlogo-devel@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [netlogo-devel] NetLogo Web change default position of Command and Code

Hello All,

In NetLogo Wed, is there a way to set the default position of Command and Code
to be on the right side of a model? Maybe something like using the URL query
string to set speed i.e. ?speed=0.5

Is there a ?cc=right sort ? or something similar?

Thank you,
Doug

netlogo-devel+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:netlogo-devel+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/netlogo-devel/37533de2-f06c-47b8-a4c3-3a12bbd93ff5n%40googlegroups.com<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/netlogo-devel/37533de2-f06c-47b8-a4c3-3a12bbd93ff5n*40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer__;JQ!!Dq0X2DkFhyF93HkjWTBQKhk!Uct4IMrghKJHjsTMxfuYdyhPuH675Q3Jo9O5Gw7q_FeijX5dETm74xsTEMfpwRBBW7Z-X8DLFP7fxyNo8tOGX0-xO6BDwg3n3wI$>.