Hi, all.

I am developing some games with netlogo (to teach aspects of complex
systems) and I need to collect the answers via a web form.
I know how to "hack" the url of a  google form, and using the web extension
I am able to upload the answers to it.
However, It is much simpler for students to just use their mobile phone.
However the web extension is not working on netlogo web.
I can edit the html and add a button for fetching the value of a monitor
and send it to the google form, but it would make things more uniform to
being able to "web:make-request" from netlogo, both desktop and web
versions.

I do not have a clear idea of how extensions are packaged for the web
version.. Some help?