From: Jacob Kelter <jacobkel...@u.northwestern.edu>
Date: Wednesday, August 7, 2024 at 10:43 AM
To: Aaron Andre Brandes <aaron.bran...@northwestern.edu>
Cc: netlogo-devel <netlogo-devel@googlegroups.com>,
pose-meet...@ccl.northwestern.edu <pose-meet...@ccl.northwestern.edu>
Subject: Re: [Pose-meeting] [netlogo-devel] Temporary Agent-Based Modeling
Position Available
My preference would be:

  *   He posts to the Jobs category on the
forum<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forum.netlogo.org/__;!!Dq0X2DkFhyF93HkjWTBQKhk!QEXi_0m7V32LR4AdoHbeZVC0P7AJRES8BXNYZcg5ndJWBmEG6dAgFVX3ny3-Y1ddUAMi2VtU_RJcm-GCqPKiDSO49prPgrgJ_-4QJkFO$>
  *   He can also post on netlogo-users

On Wed, Aug 7, 2024 at 8:28 AM Aaron Andre Brandes
<aaron.bran...@northwestern.edu<mailto:aaron.bran...@northwestern.edu>> wrote:
Hi
Carlos also posted to netlogo-users. I was about to send him email indicating
that netlogo-users was appropriate, and that netlogo-devel is not the right
place when I was wondering about how the search for netlogo/modeling job need
fits in the forum. We get these from time to time. Should it be a category, or
how does it fit in. The request is actually for agent-based modeling and does
not specify NetLogo.

  *   Aaron

--
Aaron Brandes, Software Developer
Center for Connected Learning and Computer-Based Modeling