Hi Dave,

I'm curious if there are premade containers or instructions to make a docker image that supports NetLogo web

There's a community-made Dockerfile that can be found here <https://github.com/yangboz/Galapagos/blob/master/Dockerfile>. I've never used it.  Do let us know if it needs some corrections.

[I'm] struggling a bit understanding how the different components coexist to make NetLogo web.

For your use case, it sounds like the particularly important part of the NetLogo Web ecosystem is what we call "Galapagos", which is essentially the web app that you see when you visit netlogoweb.org.  Should you find the above Dockerfile insufficient, the documentation for building and running Galapagos can be found here <https://github.com/NetLogo/Galapagos/wiki/Building-and-running>.

Is anyone interested in collaborating on this?

Sure, let's work together to make sure you can get up and running with this.  Let me know about any specific questions or difficulties that you run into with NetLogo Web or Galapagos, and I can help you with them.

Jason