> I have install ILS as describe in 2000 server helo from
> add/remove programme and also publish it .if i use it
> internal to my network it work fine and display all loged in
> uses name but if i do the same from remote pc then it do not
> display dirctory list and give errore that directory could not found..
>
>  if u can do something then pls help me

What you are dealing with is a network issue then -- accessing a server from
outside you network. It is possible that you could forward tcp 1004 from the
border device ( firewall/router or whatever is providing the NAT for the
internal network to the internet). The public IP of the border device would
then become the address of the ILS server.
That  would allow you to have limited calling out capability(basically data
only calls -- no incoming audio/video on calls) to the users registered in
the ILS. It will not do anything to allow outside users call inside users.

What is your goal for the ILS -- what do you want it to do?

The ILS provides only a mechanism to register an IP address. It provides no
data routing functions, nor does it provide any strategy to guarantee that
the registered IP addresses are reachable.

Yahoo! Groups Links