> Net meeting crashes shortly after opening with several different
> versions of XP home pro etc...
>
> I'm using a Array Micro systems Video Communicator web cam it works
> good with win 98 also MSN messenger in XP.
>
> I can run tuning wizard and that is as far as it gets Logo screen
> then crashes.
>
> Have tried font fix but to no avail!!

What happens if you (at least temporarily) disable the camera?

Do you have the latest software drivers for the camera?

What about your graphics card -- do you have the latest drivers?

Have you contacted the card manufacturer? Is there some indication that this
card and its drivers should work on XP? The online literature seems to
indicate Win98 and NT support -- no mention of Win2000 or XP that I could
see.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/AyiolB/TM