I just bought the Exchange 2000 Conferencing and installed on the
windows 2000 server. The purpose of this severs is to have internet
connection between 3-4 people of the family from different States. I
setup the meeting using outlook 2002. But when the clients click on the
exchange conferencing web page and try to join, any error messege
said "The other person did not allow you to join the meeting" It is not
a private meeting and I need some help. Thanks

Yahoo! Groups Links