> I tried to login through another computer. I put down the ip address
> of the ILS server and it said the person you called is not able to
> accept netmeeting call.

The IP of the ILS server should not be used as a calling address.
http://www.meetingbywire.com/NetMeeting101.htm is a guide to making a call -
it sounds like you have a misconception about how a call is made that might
be cleared up by the information there.

> I turned off all firewall. I don't know what
> I do now. Need some more advice. thanks

Incoming calls cannot generally be received by users behind a border
firewall or NAT -- I am not exactly sure what firewall you are referring to
here so it is hard to specifically comment. It will be necessary for users
with local software firewalls to configure them correctly for incoming
NetMeeting calls and possibly outgoing calls as well.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/AyiolB/TM