> Hello, remember me from earlier discussion, anyway, after I
> did lot of
> troubleshoting, I believes that either Netmeeting 3.01 have a
> bug or the
> camera that I have (Philips PCVC675K) is not compitable with
> Netmeeting
> so I wonders if anyone out there knows any current cameras that are
> known to be compitable and I could consider search for one on
> eBay for
> one so I could replace it and try to see if the issues goes away.

Literature seems to indicate this camera is compatible with NetMeeting. What
operating system do you have? Do you have the latest drivers?

https://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?scy=US&slg=AEN&cat=ZZC
A_PHILIPS_GEN_GR&sct=ZZSU_PHILIPS_GEN_GR&session=20060811200409_72.136.60.17
7&grp=PHILIPS_GEN_GR&ctn=PCVC675K&mid=Link_Software&hlt=Link_Software

Yahoo! Groups Links