Regarding https://github.com/netmod-wg/opstate-reqs/issues/7

  Jonathan> Why does 7(A) limit the scope to IETF-defined modules of
            others are now defining YANG modules?

  Benoit> Good point. We need to provide guidance for the other SDOs.

Current text says:

   7.  Ability for distinct modules to leverage a common model-structure
       A.  Scope is limited to IETF-defined modules
       B.  Multiple domain-specific trees are okay
       C.  Multiple namespaces are okay

Background:

  I pulled 7A from Andy's message here:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/netmod/I6clHE2665C40taRZHi0CKLD46U

  and put a stake in the ground so that, if nothing else, it could
  be discussed...and here we are!

  FWIW, I wrote 7A this way because I didn't see how it can be
  enforced outside of the IETF.  But maybe that doesn't matter?
  Of course, we can have 6087bis guidance for other SDOs, but
  I didn't put that in the text.

Thoughts on how the text should be updated?

PS: Please Reply-All to the list rather than post comments to the GitHub
issue tracker.

Thanks,
Kent