On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 12:55:32PM -0700, Randy Presuhn wrote:
> Hi -

Perhaps you can detail what it means to support multiple revisions of
a module at the same time. Are you saying YANG needs a way to slice
modules such that for example interface ethernet0 can support revision
X of an Ethernet data model while interface ethernet1 supports
revision Y of an Ethernet data model? If so, support for per resource
data model revision is not really part of YANG nor is it really part
of NETCONF I think. (Note that YANG does support mechanisms such as
features that allow to design data models in a way that they can be
backwards compatible.)