This draft has been posted as a WG draft (i.e. s/chairs/ietf/).

Thank you everyone for the time it's taken to bring it to this state.

Moving forwards, please don't wait to post comments.   That is, it's okay
to continue the discussion before the meeting in Yokohama.  We will open
new issues on the GitHub issue tracker as needed.

Thanks again,
Kent