[As a contributor]

Hi Juergen,

I agree with you that req #5 sticks out as the odd ball in the bunch.  I
suggested once to remove it a long time back, but I guess it fell on deaf ears
then.  Anyway, given where we are with this document, I’m unsure what to do,
but here are our options:

1. Leave requirement #5 in the document, but spend time improving it to WG
satisfaction.

2. Take requirement #5 out, declaring it an unwanted distraction from the
primary opstate focus.  We’d have to be sure to get sign-off from the OC folks
too...

So far it sounds like Juergen and I are with #2, how about others?

Thanks,
Kent