From: netmod <netmod-boun...@ietf.org<mailto:netmod-boun...@ietf.org>> on
behalf of "Sterne, Jason (Jason)"
<jason.ste...@alcatel-lucent.com<mailto:jason.ste...@alcatel-lucent.com>>
Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 11:50 AM
To: "netmod@ietf.org<mailto:netmod@ietf.org>"
<netmod@ietf.org<mailto:netmod@ietf.org>>
Subject: [netmod] syslog-model-05: minor editorial comments

A few minor editorial comments on syslog-model-05:

- The introduction says "We are using definitions of Syslog protocol from
[RFC3164] in this draft." but the YANG model mostly references 5424.
- In section 3 maybe use the term "Remote Collector(s)" instead of Server(s) ?
Collector seems more in line with RFC5424 (or "Remote Receiver" if others
prefer that).
- In the Section 3 figure make all the Distributors have a common syntax for
plural vs singular "Log Buffer(s)", "Log File(s)", "Remote Collector(s)", “User
Terminal(s)”
- Document is missing the standard legend for the PYANG tree

Jason