Hi All,

I didn’t receive the usual announcement CC-ed to the netmod list, so I’m
replying to this one sent to the id-announce list instead.

Anyway, this morning I posted -01 of this draft and then shortly after -02 to
fix some cleanup items I only noticed after -01 was posted  :ooops:

Either way, this update is an overhaul to the original draft posted last
September.

Kent