>I think it is a good idea to capture ideas like this, but I also think
>that such ideas should be discussed on the ML.  But maybe that's what
>you meant.

My thought is to defer any discussion on the ML until we actually want to start
working on yang-next.  That said, it would be good to ensure that any issues
posted in the interim are suitably captured; that what’s being asked for is
clearly understood.   Of course, we could at a later point in time reach out to
the github userid to ask for a clarification and, in the case of no response,
either do our best or drop it.  To me, it is sufficient to just capture the
ideas, with no discussion happening until later and then, of course, they would
be on the ML.

Thanks,
Kent