On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 6:16 PM, Dale R. Worley <wor...@ariadne.com> wrote:

> Kent Watsen <kwat...@juniper.net> writes:
> > 1) Remove the text "In addition, the Area Director and other contact
> > information MAY be present", as there is no reason to hint that
> > listing ADs makes sense.

My rationale for listing ADs and WG chairs is that they get no credit
whatsoever for the work they put into the RFC.  Considering Benoit
has put more review time into these drafts than anybody in the WG,
this seems appropriate.

This thread started as a 6020bis request to move the contact info and
now it is a 6087bis request to remove guideline text about the contact info.

Can you restate the OLD and NEW so we can gauge WG consensus on the change?