On a related topic, I had thought that RFC 6020 Section 5.2 said that a file
called <module-name>.yang should contain the latest revision, but it doesn’t
actually say that (it says that if the file name includes a revision date then
that is the latest revision date). Is there an expectation that
<module-name>.yang should contain the latest available revision?