Dear all,

Where do we capture this outcome, cut/pasted from the NETMOD chairs into slides: "Models need not, and SHOULD NOT, be structured to include nodes/leaves to indicate applied configuration"

RFC6087 is about: "_Guidelines _for _Authors _and _Reviewers _of _YANG Data Model Documents_". As OPS AD, I need to provide to both guidance to authors of YANG modules, and also guidance to the YANG doctors.
I can't think of a better place.

Once we have this RFC published, do you believe that YANG module authors will be looking in a WIKI? Btw, keep in mind: YANG module authors from all SDOs and opensource projects.

Regards, Benoit