Dear Juergen Schoenwaelder,

On 08/22/2016 11:25 AM, Juergen Schoenwaelder wrote:
On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 07:18:42PM +0200, Vladimir Vassilev wrote:

Hello,

I have strong objection to the text proposed as solution to issue #41:

Dear Vladimir Vassilev,

please note that we YANG 1.1 is in AUTH48 state, that is YANG 1.1 has
passed WG last call, IETF last call, and IESG approval. In other
words, we are way beyond the state in the IETF process where we
discuss the resolution of individual issues. As far as I recall from
the logs, issue #41 was closed about two years ago.

/js

I wrote my proposal for errata as if the RFC was published hoping it would gain agreement on the bug and the proposed fix and hopefully get addressed during the editing/auth48 stage so we do not have to post an RFC with already known defects. I interpreted your mail as invitation for people with opinion on the issue to post their concrete proposals which is what I did.