Hi,

We have posted a new version of the alarm module.  The previous
document was called draft-vallin-alarm-yang-module-00, this new
version is called draft-vallin-netmod-alarm-module (hence it is also a
-00).

This updated version incorporates comments on the previous docuement,
and adds support for alarm shelving.

It would be good to know if people in this WG are interested in this
work.

/martin and stefan

A new version of I-D, draft-vallin-netmod-alarm-module-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Martin Bjorklund and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-vallin-netmod-alarm-module
Revision:       00
Title:          YANG Alarm Module
Document date:  2016-10-05
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          58
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vallin-netmod-alarm-module-00

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG module for alarm management.  It
   includes functions for alarm list management, alarm shelving and
   notifications to inform management systems.  There are also RPCs to
   manage the operator state of an alarm and administrative alarm
   procedures.  The module carefully maps to relevant alarm standards.