From: netmod <netmod-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Kent Watsen
<kwat...@juniper.net>
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 4:21 PM
To: "netmod@ietf.org" <netmod@ietf.org>
Subject: [netmod] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-08 (until Oct
5, 2016)

This is a notice to start a two-week NETMOD WG last call for the document:

               Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of YANG Data Model Documents
               https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-08

Please indicate your support or concerns by Wednesday, October 5, 2016.
We are particularly interested in statements of the form:

  * I have reviewed draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-08 and found no issues
  * I have reviewed draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-08 and found the following
issues: ...

Thank you,
NETMOD WG Chairs