On 12/15/2016 2:57 PM, Martin Bjorklund wrote:
Benoit Claise <bcla...@cisco.com> wrote:
Dear draft-ietf-netmod-entity authors,

As mentioned by Tim Carey during the last IETF meeting, BBF work
depends on the draft-ietf-netmod-entity-01.

Message from BBF:

    We are now in the final stages of reviewing “TR-383” “Common YANG”
    modules that have the following dependencies:

      * iana-entity
      * iana-if-type
      * ietf-hardware
      * ietf-inet-types
      * ietf-interfaces
      * ietf-system
      * ietf-yang-types

    If all goes to plan, the TR-383 modules will be published in March
    2017, but you can see that there is a dependency on iana-entity and
    ietf-hardware, which are currently taken from
    draft-ietf-netmod-entity-01. We will potentially need to reference
    draft versions?

I hope we all agree that referencing a draft version is not ideal.
Would it be possible to progress draft-ietf-netmod-entity, and
therefore help our BBF friends?
What we need is a WG discussion on the open issues.  I will send out
one mail per open issue.

Is the March deadline a reachable goal?
Even if we started WGLC today we would not have an RFC published in
March...
That's a very pessimistic view.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc8022/history/
2016-10-20, IETF WG state changed to "Submitted to IESG for Publication"
    2016-11-10, RFC 8022 published

Regards, Benoit