Hi,

Issue https://github.com/netmod-wg/entity/issues/11

  RFC 6933 introduced a new compliance level for constrained resources
  - entity4CRCompliance. Do we need a corresponding feature?

In YANG, we cannot to the equivalent of compliance levels, so we would
need to mark all nodes with some optional feature, except the few
nodes that a constrained device would implement.

OTOH, most nodes are already optional and config false.  So a
constrained server that doesn't know the serial number for example
could just no return it.  There is one catch though; the current text,
copied from the MIB, says e.g.:

           If the manufacturer name string associated with the
           physical component is unknown to the server, then this
           node will contain a zero-length string.

Maybe we should change this so that the object isn't returned at all
instead of returning a zero-length string.