[resend]
All,

This WG LC is closed.

Authors,

Please update your document per any (on & off list) comments received as
well as ensure it passes ID nits, preferably without any warnings.  If
there are issues to be discussed based on comment, please do so on the
list. Once the document is updated to address all comments, please let
us (all) know by sending a  message to the list summarizing resolution
of issues raised and changes.  Publication will be requested at that point.

Thank you!
Lou