Kent,

> we understand that this is how NETCONF charters are structured, but it is
not our practice,
AFAIK it was the NETMOD practice for the charters until today. I did not ask
more than written in the current charter.
It would be good to bring the high-level topics in relation to the WG items.

> as the information is available at the top of each draft, and also because
this information need not be fixed when the milestone is added.
I believe a WG charter should be self-sufficient covering the target
definition and intended status of the WG items.
Otherwise one can change the target for a WG item by simply editing the
draft abstract anytime.

BTW: We agreed in diverse discussions that the DS concept is Informational
in nature.
I think this should be corrected in the draft.

Mehmet