Hi,

Not sure I like the YANG module with all the datastore identities
because it makes datastore discovery more complicated.
I prefer the server advertise capabilities in the <hello> message.

More importantly, all the existing NETCONF operations use
a container with a choice in it to select the source and target for various
operations.
It is trivial for a YANG module to simply augment these choices with new
leafs,
rather than forcing all client and server implementations to duplicate
these operations
with identifyref leafs for these parameters.

Andy