William,

This was discussed with the authors, the NETMOD chairs, and the RTG AD Deborah. The advice was for the authors to raise the draft in ccamp and try to progress it there.

My advice to the authors: continue progress this work and if CCAMP is not interested or consider this work too generic, bring it back to NETMOD and we'll follow normal WG process.

Regards, Benoit
All,

I heard from Kent that
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vallin-netmod-alarm-module was moving to
CCAMP but I don’t see any mention of it at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ccamp/documents (although it is shown as a
dependency at https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ccamp/deps/svg). Is any more info
available please?

Thanks,