Hi All,

In RFC 6022 :

2.1.3.  The /netconf-state/schemas Subtree

   The list of supported schema for the NETCONF server.

In RFC 7950:
      Section 5.6.4 Announcing Conformance Information in NETCONF

   With this mechanism, a client can cache the supported modules for a
   server and only update the cache if the "module-set-id" value in the
   <hello> message changes.

Whether "supported schema" , "supported module", "implemented module" all mean
the same thing for YANG?

RFC 6022 need to list both modules and sub-modules. So whether we need to
extend this rule to sub-modules? We need to list only those sub-modules of
implemented modules ?

With Regards,
Rohit