Dear all,

Here is the YANG module behind the yangcatalog.org.
See https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clacla-netmod-model-catalog/

While implementing the catalog and tools at yangcatalog.org, we initially looked at the "Catalog and registry for YANG models" [I-D.openconfig-netmod-model-catalog] as a starting point but we quickly realized that the objectives were different.
In the draft, we documented our experience, based on our implementation.
This YANG module will generate APIs to populate the catalog (work to be validated during the IETF hackathon). We expect this document to be a living document, as the YANG catalog functionality and code evolve.

Regards, Joe and Benoit