On 19 Jul 2017, at 1:42, Mahesh Jethanandani wrote:

Joe,

On Jul 17, 2017, at 6:02 PM, Joe Clarke <jcla...@cisco.com> wrote:

I’ve read the latest -11 draft, and I have three comments. I’ve been trying to follow the schema changes and make sure I can properly get my head around them in order to spot any obvious shortcomings. The example in the draft is helpful (as most examples are). However, in the latest draft, it seems that the example has drifted from what the model specifies.

Noted. We will fix it.

Thanks.  So my understanding is correct.

While I see in the appendix uses for acl-oper-data, it is not clear from the model or main draft text what this would be used for. Again, I inferred what the appendix did, but perhaps there could be some main draft text that speaks to this container explicitly.

Gathering of statistics has been identified as an open issue, opened in GitHub and a separate thread started on netmod. Will identify the solution we are looking for in that thread.

Understood.  Thanks for the update.

Joe