Tom,

I am working with Mahesh to fix the Normative References.

Regarding line length: I am using pyang 1.7.3 which is not complaining about
line length in the model. But when I look at the draft I see that both the tree
and the model exceed 80 characters. I will make a pass to shorten lines.

Thanks,

Clyde