Hi,

I've asked about evaluating must statements on unconfigured non-presence
containers here before, but realise I never got a definitive answer on whether
the clarification in the YANG 1.1 issues list actually applies to YANG 1.0, or
only YANG 1.1:

YANG 1.0 XPATH context: https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6020#section-6.4.1

  *   No mention of non-presence containers

YANG 1.0 errata: https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6020

  *   No mention of non-presence containers

YANG 1.1 Issues list:
http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/netmod/yang-1.1/issues.html#sec-42

  *   Clarification of handling of non-presence containers for XPATH context /
validation

YANG 1.1 XPATH context: https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7950#section-6.4.1

  *   'If a node that exists in the accessible tree has a non-presence
container as a child, then the non-presence container also exists in the
accessible tree.'

As you can see from the links above, the errata for YANG 1.0 does NOT include
the clarification, whereas the text of YANG 1.1 (RFC 7950) does.

Thanks,

William