Yes, good job Mahesh and team!

My previous Last Call closing message [1] said that we'd evaluate if that Last
Call was successful or not based on the result of the ensuing discussion
regarding the model's structure.  As the diff [2] for this update shows, the
draft has changed significantly since then, such that I think that another Last
Call is needed.  I will start it now.

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/netmod/lX4LBQTfNp3grwDX1-KNvsuEI9E
[2] https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-15

Kent // shepherd