Kristian,

As I commented on the PR, putting the ‘container’ inside of the ‘choice’
statement allows me to collapse the ‘container’ and the ‘case’ statement into a
single ‘container’ statement. With your changes, I see an additional ‘case’
statement, bloating the model in four places.

Cheers.

Mahesh Jethanandani
mjethanand...@gmail.com