Hi,
I'm refreshing an old thread to clarify specific use case, see below...

Dne 25.2.2016 v 16:31 Martin Bjorklund napsal(a):
> William Ivory <wiv...@brocade.com> wrote:

what about top-level NP-container with must constraint? Is a root node
something which is always present in accessible tree (even in an empty tree)?
Intuitively, I believe that it is, so even constraints on top-level
NP-containers are supposed to be evaluated, but I cannot find something about
it in RFC.

Regards,
Radek