Agreed - although I'm not sure who has control over the template either.

For drafts that are in-progress, IDNITs will flag this obsolete reference and,
for at least one of the drafts I'm an editor, I've already made the update.

Thanks,
Acee

On 10/1/18, 3:19 AM, "netmod on behalf of Martin Bjorklund"