Do not support.

This document does not make a good case for why tags should exist.
The introduction does not explain what they are useful for, it just makes a
comparison to #hashtags (which is something I would expect to see in an April
1st RFC).
The initial registry values, section 8.2, also provide no insight as to the
value of any of these tags. At best these values could be used to categorise
modules for human browsing.

In short, I see no evidence that the standard this document attempts to define
is actually useful.

Additional major concerns:
- the draft does not indicate who should implement the included YANG module.
- there is no automatic mechanism specified (such as an extension statement) by
which the server can read the tags from the module (as 4.1 specifies must
happen), therefore the implementer will have to do this manually and is likely
to forget.
- I do not believe servers should be concerned with classifying their
implemented YANG modules, unless there is a good reason. This seems like a
client responsibility. How will the system work in a large network with one
client reading data from 500 servers, each of which could have different tag
data? Or maybe two clients with different tag data, both trying to update the
network to hold the "correct" data.