Hi,

the authors have been discussing whether the top-level requirement is
too strict but there has not been a clear conclusion yet I think. In
the example, all nodes to have a defined origin and hence the origin
at the root will have zero effect.

/js

Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <https://www.jacobs-university.de/>