1. In the desrciption of leaf-list tag
  "
  The operational view of this list will contain all
             user-configured tags as well as any predefined tags that
             have not been masked by the user using the masked-tag leaf
             list below.
  "
  ==> So the predefined tags, should be output as <default> origin  in
<operational> ?
  If so, I would suggest renaming them to "default" tags.

2. For "masked-tag", if the purpose is to only mask "predefined" tags, why not
rename
as masked-default-tag or masked-predefined-tag ?
Also if a tag say tag-1 (not predefined) is added to this list, and tag-1 added
to "tag", the tag-1
will still be output in <operational>, which may look confusing to the user as
the tag-1 will exist
in both "tag" and "masked-tag". Changing the "masked-tag" may help in this case.

3.  It is still not clear, what is the use-case where user wants to "mask" a
predefined tag.

4. What about already existing modules which donot define the tags, should they
be output in the
  "module-tags" list ? Or better to use "min-elements" for leaf-list "tags" ?

5. I also agree with other reviewer's comment that this document must
standardize what a module-tag must look like.
  Currently it only standardizes a prefix, if the rest of the tag is not
standardized a client has no way to parse
  this tag.
  Maybe we can say that a tag will contain 3 parts, 1st part is about
organization, 2nd part is about the whether it is service / element, 3rd part
  can be a sub-category of part-2.

With Regards,
Rohit R