From: Robert Wilton [mailto:rwil...@cisco.com]
Sent: 21 December 2018 17:41
To: Rohit R Ranade <rohitrran...@huawei.com>; netmod@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [netmod] Query about Schema Mount "config" leaf

Hi Rohit,

Are you familiar with either of the LNE or NI model drafts?

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ni-model/

I believe both of these drafts were driving some of the key schema mount
requirements, and may provide useful examples of the use cases.