Hi,

Amar Jadagoud <ammys....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi martin,
>
> Yes. I got your point. But what should be the parent record annotation
> value? Whether it should be intended or origin annotation itself should not
> exist?

I'm not sure I understand your question, but if the "with-origin"
parameter is present in the request, the reply will contain "origin"
annotations on all nodes (including ancestors) that have it.  This
handling is separate from any filters included.  So even if you filter
for "system" you might get nodes in the ancestor hierarchy with origin
"intended", if you provided "with-origin".

/martin