I just posted an Editorial update that only touches the non-normative script to
add a -q (quiet) flag.  Here's the diff:
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-04..txt
<https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-04.txt>.

Separately, it's been more than two weeks since the below message.   There has
been no comments on #2 below, and so the chairs can more forward with the
publishing request now?

Kent // author (recused chair)