From: netmod <netmod-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Balázs Lengyel
Sent: 23 July 2019 13:09
To: Andy Bierman <a...@yumaworks.com>; Juergen Schoenwaelder
<j.schoenwael...@jacobs-university.de>; netmod@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [netmod] Instance-data-format - shall we define etag and
last-modified annotation ?

Hello,
As Jurgen, Andy, Lada and Joe is opposed to defining the annotations in the
instance model draft, and I don’t see it as crucial, I will take it out.
IMHO it is a useful bit of functionality for configuration data based
use-cases, and I very much fear it will not happen at all now; unless people
speak up it is removed.
Regards  Balazs